The correction detail is aimed at paintwork perfection. Multi sessions of cutting compounds will be used to remove up to 90% of defects. The finish is then further refined to increase the depth and gloss of the natural finish of your paint work. This correction will definitely give your vehicle a brand new lease of life leaving it looking better than when it left the showroom.
100% correction is very rarely available. Deep scratches will always remain but with the correct techniques they can be drawn away from the eye by rounding the edges. This correction detail is guaranteed to leave you with a transformed vehicle you can be proud to have on your drive way.
- Wheels cleaned with AM Wheels, Wheels Brush and 1″ Detailing Brushes
- Wheels iron deposits and staining removed with AM Iron
- Wheels tar deposits removed.
- Wheels faces polished With AM Glaze, alloy wheels sealed With AM Wheel Wax and tyres dressed
- Lower area of vehicle given citrus wash with AM APC to break down road grime
- Door shuts and boot shuts cleaned with AM APC and 1 ” Detailing Brushes
- Whole vehicle snow foamed with AM Foam to loosen and break down dirt deposits
- All the finer details paid attention to with 1 ” Detailing Brushes & AM APC
- 2 bucket method with AM Bubbles & AM Genuine Lamb’s Wool ‘T’ Mitt
- Tar deposits Removed
- Ferrous Contamination removed using AM Iron
- All paint work and windows clayed with AM Clay to remove bonded surface contaminants.
- Another application of AM Foam
- Full vehicle rinse paying attention to panel gaps and trims
- Vehicle blown dry then loose water dried with Fluffy Drying Towel
- Full paint work assessment carried out with paint depth gauges
- All delicate areas and trims masked up
- Multistage cutting machine polish to remove the defects
- Single stage refining polish to increase depth, gloss and clarity
- Head & tail lights corrected
- IPA wipe down between each stage
- Vehicle washed with AMFoam
- Full vehicle rinse to remove all polishing dust and residue
- Vehicle dried with AMDetails Fluffy Drying Towel
- Final IPA wipe down to prepare panels for protection
- Protection applied to vehicle
- Exterior trims dressed and protected
- Chromes polished and protected
- Windows cleaned inside and out
- Windscreen polished
- Windscreen treated with our water repellent formula
- Exhaust tip polished
- Final inspection carried out
- Detailing spray wipe down in preparation for customer collection
20+ Hours 2-4 day booking
Final price dependant on paint work condition.
Any of our additional mini details can be added at discounted rate but may extend time with your vehicle.
We would recommend that corrections are carried out at our studio.
Our correction details can be carried out mobile if the customer has adequate facilities, a shaded and dry area like a garage is ideal with plenty space to manoeuvre around the vehicle. Access to running water and electricity is required.