Paint Protection Film
Paint protection film (PPF) is a thin, clear urethane sheet that is installed on the exterior of your vehicle. It helps to protect your vehicle's paint from everyday wear and tear, and can last for up to 10 years with proper maintenance and care. PPF is hydrophobic, meaning it repels water, stains, and other contaminants. This makes it very easy to clean! It is also resistant to chemicals like gasoline, oil, bird droppings, and tree sap. Plus, it has the ability to self-heal: if the film becomes scratched or damaged during driving, it will automatically fill in the scratches and return to its original form. Installing paint protection film is a great way to keep your vehicle's paint looking new for years to come.
There are many benefits to installing paint protection film on your vehicle. Paint protection film is a clear, thin film that is applied to the exterior of a vehicle in order to protect it from scratches, abrasions, UV rays, and other damaging elements. Some of the benefits of paint protection film include:
1. Protection from scratches, abrasions, and minor rock chips.
2. Easy installation process with no damage or residue left behind.
3. Provides an additional shield from harmful UV rays that fade paint.
4. Protection from organic acids such as bird droppings, sticky tree sap, and pesky bugs.
5. Cost-effective protection that can be installed for a fraction of the price of repainting your vehicle.